Stacey is an Insurance Broker licensed in all lines of insurance in WA & OR
Medicare Advisory Services is my particular area of focus. I provide educational workshops for groups as well as one-on-one consultations to individuals requesting my services and expertise. My goal is to help educate retirees in order to enable them to understand how Medicare works and the benefits available to them as a Medicare beneficiary.
Since Medicare does not cover all medical costs a client may incur, I present various plans available either through Medicare Supplements or Medicare Advantage Plans that will cover the gaps. I augment these plans with Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Long Term Care, and Final Expense plans. I help people prepare for their retirement years.
As an independent local agent with over 25 years of helping retirees I help choose plans that best fit my clients’ needs as well as their budget. I am readily available through email, text, voice mail or phone and return calls promptly.
Please call (360) 771-1155 or Email Me for a free consultation.
Designations & Degrees:
Master of Public Affairs, WA State University
B.A., Human Development, Minors in Aging & Political Science, WA State University
Management Accounting, Colorado Springs College of Business
- Kappa Omicron Nu Honor Society
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)
- Washington Association of Health Underwriters (WAHU)
- The National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)
- Vancouver Tri-county Association of Health Underwriters
Community Involvement & Associations
- Battle Ground Rotary Club since 2009
- Chair, Fisher-Mill Plain Neighborhood Association 2005-2009
- President, Language Academy PTA 2006-2007
- Vancouver-Clark Parks and Rec Citizen’s Advisory Committee member 2006
- Vancouver Library bond steering committee member 2006
- Community Development Block Grant committee member 2005
- First Officer, Cornerstone School PTF 2007-2010
- Past Board Member, PTF-Private Elementary School (5 years)
- Past Secretary, Parent Board-College Preparatory High School (4 years)
- Founder & Former Chair, Fishers Creek Neighborhood Association